Show Advanced Settings
Payload (Hexadecimal String; leave this blank to use method's default payload)
PPS (Packets per Second) %
Show Advanced Settings
Manage Attacks (0)
- We have a new Telegram channel and changed our name to:
(Our previous channel was
- Our new (temporary) domain is now stresser.pe
- We have giant power capacity (L4 & L7) available for all, try some our premium plans.
- Discount Code:
HAPPY2023 (30% off)
- Layer 7 Attack Scheduler added.
Layer 7 Attacks can now be scheduled automatically like Layer 4.
- New Layer 7 advanced settings: Connections per IP, Requests per Connection, and Request Delay.
This will allow more fine configuration of Layer 7 attacks for better bypassing.
- Upgraded Master Attack Server to a much larger backend, this will give greater overall attack performance.
("in-qued" attacks now launch 75% faster then before).
- We have added new Payment Options: USD Coin BEP20, USD Coin ERC20, USD Coin TRC20, USD Coin Polygon
We support over 30+ different Payment methods.
- Removed Attack Statistics.
For privacy we no longer display visual statistics like attack count or running attack count (unless your own).
NOVDDOS (15% Off, Expires December 11th 2022)
Scheduled Attacks (Automatic Attacks)
What is it?
This feature lets you to send attacks automatically that can auto-renew 24/7.
You can delay the execution time so the attack doesn't start until you want; this can be a minute, an hour, a day or any duration (measured in seconds).
There is an option to automatically renew, and an optional delay for how much time in between before the next attack renews.
How is it useful?
- Attack 24/7 even with a low stress time plan.
- Automate attacks without any API, bots or scripts.
- Schedule attacks for a later time.
How to use it?
1) Enter your attack information in the hub like usual, with the IP, time, method and any advanced settings you want.
2) Press "Schedule Layer 4 Attack"
3) Configure the settings for the schedule (Delays, re-execution)
4) Press "Schedule Attack".
Done, the attack will be sent automatically using the settings you chose.
To stop re-executing schedules you must delete the schedule entirely.
For now this feature is only available for Layer 4 attacks, soon it will be available for Layer 7 as well.
The following payment methods are now automatically accepted:
Credit Cards, BTC, LTC, BCH, XMR, ETH, ETC, XRP, TRX, DASH, DOGE, USDT, ERC20, USDT, BEP20, USDT POLYGON, USDT TRC20, BNB BEP20, BUSD BEP20, BUSD ERC20, Zcash, Bitcoin BEP20, Bitcoin Lightning, USDT Solana, Solana, Tezos, Cardano, Cosmos, Polkadot, Avalanache.